2007年3月13日 星期二

Self introduction

Hello, my name is Jiahao Fu, I lived in Miao Li for eighteen years and now I am a freshman inchung shan medical university. In leisure time I usually listen to the music, playing computergames and going out all night. I have no differ from other college students. But a special thing is that Iam a Hakka, who is a very frugality people. I like to try every new exotic and to amuse myself with my friend in the night.
Now I am a freshman. I want to build my basic ability and join the English department basketball team. During my college academia, I should to train my English translation ability andto learn my second foreign language, such like Japanese or Spanish. I also have interesting instock market, so I want to utilize my time in it. I expect I will have a nice college life.

2 則留言:

Tabris.K 提到...

Nice blog, welcome to join us XD
I hope your ideal can be true in the future. I am "small tall"

提到...

Hello!!Dylan!!
You really are a special and fun person.I am happy to meet you!Ha!Ha!Don't cut Japanese class again,if you want to study it well.Fight!!!You can do it!!GoGo~~