2007年3月18日 星期日

My favorite song

My favorite song is Linkin Park breaking the habit. When I heard the song first time, I was deeply attracted by this song. This song have a powerful style in rock. It could shake my sense of hearing. Every time when I felt sad, I always open my audio, and broadcast the song I like most. It could relax my mind, Then my mood feel great . Like this song said, I breaking my habit. Everyone have it’s habit, and used to be, but from another direct, why not to breaking your habit. Although they are not clear right or wrong. If you try to do something to change your habit, it’s may help you to change you in opinion. Sometimes I also have a lot of bad habit, a big problem, but now I tried to change it. After hearing this song, I found I was feeling love in Linlin Park. Except for this song, the others they sing are also pleasant to hear.

1 則留言:

提到...

I have no idea about Linkin Park,but I heard them.Many friends of mine also love Linkin Park!!
You try to get rid of your bad habits,it is a good news!!Be keep up!!